Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SOLD OUT - Bali Paintings as low as RM195

Hi all,
I just came back from honeymoon with my hubby. He's away now to Lubnan, continuing his service as a peacemaker until end of the year. While on our honeymoon, i managed to send few quality paintings for my friends view in the facebook and surprisingly, many orders came in. I bought some as requested and extras to bring back if in case anybody may want to buy it. Here are the paintings that are available for selling. If interested, you can email to jonaqueman@yahoo.com or call me at 016 618 2885 ya. Enjoy :)

This GREENERY VIEW Painting is 4X3 ft., an oil painting and its only RM230 (excluding frame). Still open for sale.

This RED AND YELLOW flower oil painting is a 3 in 1 form where you can combine all to make a bigger picture or you can separate and use it at different places. The length when combine all is more than 4 ft and the height is 3 ft. Price is only RM260 (for all three and it comes with frame). Open for sale.


This POPPY FLOWER is 4X3 ft., an oil painting and its only RM195. Sold to my friend.

This is a ROSE FLOWER oil painting the size is 4X3 ft. Its only RM195. Sold to my friend.

This is RED oil painting and the size is 3X1 1/5 ft.. Sold to my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other interesting links =>

Related Posts with Thumbnails