Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

DECORATING TIP USING WALL STICKERS

Hello, I would like to share a tip on decorating your house at a very reasonable price. Wall decorating stickers has become very popular these days due to its very easy D-I-Y at a low cost with an outstanding outcome. For my bedroom, I used 1 piece of wall sticker HPD056 and I finally livened up the room. See picture below:

My sister bought 4 pieces of stickers of HPD075 and she decorated her dull and plain wall into a very beautiful scene. See picture below:


I used HPD102 for my daughter's room


And for the 'Playing Area' near the stairs, I used HPD081. (see below)



Why don't you give it a try?. If interested, please refer to the Wall Decorating Stickers Catalog posting, do remember the sticker codes and proceed with your booking by referring to the 'Booking and Payment' posting. Happy surfing :)

2 comments:

  1. Applying wall stickers are rapidly increasing day by day because it is more durable, easy removal and easy to fix on the walls. Bird Wall Decals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you have provided for us in these posts really appreciative.Jaguar

    ReplyDelete

Other interesting links =>

Related Posts with Thumbnails